Tuesday 31 July 2012

Welcome, August



Hello everyone!

You may have seen things have gone awfully quiet in the Sugababes world for a while, before the big announcement from Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan ten days ago.

Of course, I've stopped blogging for a while, since January - Amelle, Heidi & Jade have been very discreet following the free release of their promo single "Freedom" in September. You may have heard that they are currently writing, recording, mostly solo material, and don't plan any new release until the end of 2013.

And as for me, between jobs, babies and life, I haven't been able to blog, when I did, I quite didn't know what to blog. Should I track down every Jade photo when she's out at McDonald's or blog about Heidi doing 'Dancing On Ice' when this is a Jade dedicated page, etc?

Jade has also stopped tweeting regularly, instead urging her fans to join her on Tumblr (you can find the link in the Other Sites section!)

This seven-month hiatus from the site has nothing to do with my love for Jade, at all! We've exchanged a few messages over these past months and she knows I'm still a dedicated fan ! ;)

But still, I decided I should make a little revamp and say hello to you all.

I've added a Song Of The Month section, since there's no new material - updated the categories and changed the home banner (unfortunately lost pictures during the last synchronisation!).

I hope this post will find you in great spirits and happy!

Lots of love

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment